PRANA + PLAY TULUM
Time & Location
About the Event
Join PRANA + PLAY YOGA RETREATS in TULUM, MEXICO, March 22-28, 2021!
PRANA + PLAY founder and Yoga Teacher, Priya Mistry, has lovingly crafted a revitalizing 7 days and 6 nights of yoga, adventure, connection and healing.
We've collectively had a rough year, and what better way to heal, recover and reset than to (re)treat yourself to some mind, body and soul healing in magical Tulum, Mexico!
Tulum is known for it's boho vibes, yoga community, pristine beaches, delicious food, rich culture and ancient history. There is so much to see and experience in this beautiful beach town.
We've been missing connection, sunshine, beaches, yoga classes, social dining and travel - all the simple pleasures that enhance the beauty of life. We deserve these things again, but maybe you're feeling nervous about travel. It's normal to feel a little worried and scared after everything that has transpired in 2020, and we want you to know that you're not alone and that we're here for you in any capacity we can be.
International travel is in full swing and flights are readily available again with safety precautions in place for you to enjoy that life of travel you love. Life is getting back to some sort of new normal and we, at PRANA + PLAY, are committed to being safe and responsible as we continue to create and facilitate beautiful yoga retreat experiences for you.
We'd like to help ease the burden of stress that comes with travel right now, so if any Covid-related circumstance prevents any participant from attending the retreat, they will receive a full refund*. We know these times are unpredictable and difficult and we want to ensure everyone's safety and security along with providing a stress-free experience. We are here to make this an incredibly uplifting and healing experience for you.
What's included in our PRANA + PLAY TULUM RETREAT?
- Classes, Workshops + Experiences - Our days will consist of daily morning yoga and meditation practice and an evening class, workshop and/or experience including Cacao Ceremony, Sound Bath, Reiki, Crystal Healing and Intuitive Touch. Daily special ceremonies, workshops, lessons and exercises are also included in this program.
- 2 Meals Daily - Healthy living doesn't mean sacrificing pleasure. Participants can enjoy the best of both worlds - we will be having delicious healthy foods either prepared in-house by our chef, or when heading out to dine in some of Tulum's incredible restaurants - it's foodie heaven! Two meals per day are included in this retreat package: Breakfast + either lunch OR dinner. Intermittent fasting is also encouraged throughout the retreat (optional) and our meal plan helps to facilitate this deeply beneficial practice while still eating well and being able to enjoy Tulum's amazing gastronomy. We will also have a detoxification day where participants will be able to test their discipline with healthy, supported fasting. We are here to help you with your cleanse and wellness journey for the duration of the retreat and afterwards, if you choose. All dietary needs and restrictions can be accommodated. Alcohol is not included in the meal plan and is discouraged to help promote wellness and healing, and to maintain a clean energetic field for the duration of the retreat.
- Accommodations - Beautiful accommodations in a chic, brand new Tulum Villa with pool and rooftop jacuzzi. We are located between Tulum Town and Tulum Beach, the perfect secluded location to steep into our daily yoga practices while still being able to enjoy all Tulum has to offer. Free time will be given if you wish to explore Tulum by bike, hike or taxi. Single and Double Occupancy Accommodations are available for this retreat. Rooms and availability are very limited to provide the uttmost safety, care and attention to every participant during the retreat.
- Excursions - We have 3 excursions planned. We will visit the breathtaking ancient ruins of Tulum and explore the wonders of bathing in the sacred cenotes (caves). For our second excursion, we will head off-site to be the honoured guests of a sacred Mayan Temazcal Purification Ceremony performed by a Shaman, where we will sweat and release together in ritual and ceremony according to ancient Mayan sweat lodge traditions - a challenging yet deeply rewarding, detoxifying, releasing and healing experience that will surely have lasting effects. These enlightening excursions will give us an opportunity to experience the beautiful ancient Mayan traditions, culture and land. For our third excursion, we'll get to head out to one of the famous beaches of Tulum for a day of sun, fun and play!
Flights and airport transfers to and from the villa are not included in the retreat price, but we can assit you in arranging these. Flights to Mexico are very economical. Medical and travel insurance are not included in the retreat price and are highly encouraged to purchase. Alcohol is not included in the meal plan and is discouraged. Any spa treatments are the participant's responsibility. Any independent excursions/trips or meals/snacks or other expenses incurred during free-times are the participant's responsibility. Independent trips into town or the beach are not included in the retreat price. Bikes, scooters and taxis are available for you to hire at the villa and are not included in the retreat price. We are not liable for missed flights, damanges, injury, theft or illness.
If any Covid-related circumstance prevents any participant from attending the retreat, they will receive a full refund*. We know these times are unpredictable and difficult and we want to ensure everyone's security and safety along with providing a stress-free experience. This is a special courtesy being offered during these transitional times to ease the burden of stress, because we want you to feel excited and filled with positive energy as we approach the retreat start date! We are here to make this an incredibly uplifting experience for everyone.
*A full refund will be issued if a guest's attendance is not possible due to covid-related reasons ONLY. This is a loss we will are willing to absorb for you and will be requesting proof of a positive covid test for either you or your dependent to receive a refund for the retreat. Refunds will also be issued if flights and travel conditions/restrictions change for your country.
**itinerary/venue is subject to change without notice, due to weather and/or other extenuating circumstances.
***we are not liable for any personal injury, missed flights, illness or theft.
ITINERARY: (*tentative and subject to change)
DAY 1 PRANA (ceremony + ritual)
Arrival + Check-In (5pm)
Invitation to Sacred Space
Sound Bath + Pranayama
DAY 2 PLAY (excursion)
Guided Meditation + Breathwork + Ayurvedic Practice
Sun Salutations + Heart Openers
Tulum Beach Day
Beach Yoga + Sunset Meditation
DAY 3 CLEANSE (excursion + ceremony)
Meditation + Breathwork
Free Time (swim, jacuzzi, bike, hike, town, beach, spa)
Temazcal Purification Ceremony Excursion
Sharing Circle + Silence/Digital Detox Commencement
DAY 4 HEAL (excursion + ceremony)
Silence + Digital/Detox
Meditation + Sun Salutations
Group Healing Sensory Ceremony + Reiki
Breakfast (fasting optional)
Journaling Exercises + Free Time
Cacao Ceremony + Elemental Sound Bath
Sharing Circle + Intuitive Movement + Ecstatic Dance
DAY 5 GROUND (excursion)
Meditation + Hatha Yoga
Mayan Ruins Excursion
Sacred Cenote Cave Swim
DAY 6 REVIVE
Inversion Play Workshop
Free Time (swim, jacuzzi, bike hike, town, beach, spa)
DAY 7 RETURN
Yin Yoga + Soundbath
Return Home Ceremony
-1 King or 2 Twin Beds, Private Room in New Luxury Villa
-1 King Bed, Private Room in New Luxury Villa
This is a very healing and intimate retreat, so we can only accommodate 5-10 people. We want to remain responsible and keep accommodations, and the entire retreat, as safe as possible. Spots are very limited.
*$500 USD is required to reserve your spot. Balance to be paid in full by Feb 22, 2021.
*Two meals per day are offered on this retreat. Any additional food is the participant's responsibility.
*Travel and Medical Insurance are highly recommended. These are your responsibility to purchase.
*Flights and airports transfers are not included in the retreat price.
*Refunds for cancellations will only be granted for Covid-related reasons.
*We are not responsible for any missed flights, airport transfers, illness, injury, theft, damage or death.
**By booking and submitting your deposit with us, you agree to the above stated conditions and terms.**
Mexico is very easy to travel to. Let us know if you need assistance with booking flights or airport transfers.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings and inquiries.
**PRICES ARE IN US DOLLARS**
- DEPOSIT - TULUM$500+$12.50 Service fee$500+$12.50 Service fee0$0
- Single Occupancy - TULUM$2,495+$62.38 Service fee$2,495+$62.38 Service fee0$0
- Double Occupancy - TULUM$1,995+$49.88 Service fee$1,995+$49.88 Service fee0$0